- Ejaculatory duct obstruction, Prostatitis, BPH, and chronic pelvic pain syndrome.
- While cardiac complications are possible. It’s more likely that there has been an intraperitoneal bladder perforation or rupture.
- Recurrent renal colic caused by intermittent kinking or twisting of ureter which associated with nephroptosis.
- They are small 1-3 mm painless fleshy bumps commonly found on the shaft of penis. They are ectopic sebaceous gland. The treatment is not necessary. But it may be treated by CO2 laser (removed).
- They are same as Fordyce’s spots, except that they are located on the glans penis.
- It’s a paraneoplastic liver disorder associated with renal cell carcinoma.
- Squamous cell carcinoma.