- Which of the following may prevent unplanned infectious return following ureteroscopy with laser lithotripsy in patients who are pre-stented?
|a||single prophylactic gram negative antibiotic coverage with ciprofloxacin.|
|b||longer operative time.|
|c||double prophylactic antibiotic coverage for gram negative and gram positive organism.|
|d||use of access sheath.|
- The root causes for all type hospital readmission following radical cystectomy are most frequently associated with the following system:
- Which of the following is not a perceived benefit of holmium laser enucleation of the prostate as compared to TURP?
|a||improved visualization during resection.|
|b||improved hemostatic action of the laser.|
|c||increased ability to resect larger volume prostates.|
|d||shorter learning curve to attain technical competence.|
- Which of the following comorbidities is independently associated with artificial urinary sphincter erosion/ infection?
|a||radiation therapy exposure.|
|c||body mass index.|
|d||coronary artery disease.|
- Which of the following is true for patients at high cardiovascular risk using Aspirin for cardioprotection who need to undergo Laparoscopic partial nephrectomy?
|a||Aspirin therapy must be stopped a week before surgery.|
|b||Aspirin dose should be reduced before surgery.|
|c||with an experience surgeon, it is relatively safe not to stop Aspirin before surgery.|
|d||Aspirin should be replaced by heparin before surgery.|
The source: Journal of Urology, April 2016