a Large renal stage horn stone which has been extracted from 50 year old man. The stone look like Cartoon character (Barbamama) . Barbapapa is the name of a series of children’s book and cartoon characters, developed in the late 1960s by the French architecture student Annette Tison and the American biologist teacher Talus Taylor.
How to write the references according the Vancouver style:
- Last author’s name( ) first letter of first name ( )first letter of the second name( , )the same for the second author( . ) title of the article ( . ) Journal name ( ) year (; ) the volume : Page -page.
- Morris BJ, Wiswell TE. Cicumcision and lifetime risk of urinary tract infection: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Urology 2013; 189: 2118-2124.
- if there is more than three authors , either you write all authors’ names or write first three names followed by (, et al.)
- Koyle MA, Barqawi A, Wild J, et al. Pediatric urinary tract infections: the role of fluoroquinolones. Pediatric infectious disease Journal 2003; 22: 1133-1137.
- The author of the chapter ( . ) title of the chapter ( . ) In ( : ) book editors name ( . ) title of the book( . ) number of edition ( . ) volume ( . ) publisher ( ) publish city ; year : Page-page.
- Swerdloff RS, Wang C. Physiology of hypothalamic pituitary function. In: Walsh PC, Retik AB, Vaughan ED, Wein AJ. Campbell’s Urology. 7th edition. V 2. WB Saunders company Phikadelphia; 1998: 1239-1253.
- Name of the auther( . )title of the subject [internet] ( . ) [ updated on date; cited on date] . available from: http://www. …….
- Title of the subject [internet] date [ updated on date; cited on date] . available from: http://www. …….
Dr. Taha Kaream Kadhum
” Mit den besten Wünschen”